Advertisement for project associates-I
Advt. for PROJECT ASSOCIATES-I (Scientific, Software, and System Administrator – 03 Posts) ON CONTRACT
Aryabhatta Research Institute of observational sciencES (ARIES) invites Online-application for multiple Project Associate - I positions purely on contractual basis.
|S.No.||Position||No. of Post||Last Date||Apply Now|
|1.||Project Associate – I (Scientific)||01||26-Jan-2022||Apply|
|2.||Project Associate – I (Software)||01||26-Jan-2022||Apply|
|3.||Project Associate – I (System Administration)||01||26-Jan-2022||Apply|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tenure: Initially for the period of One (01) year
- Monthly Emolument: Rs. 25,000 + HRA as per the Central Government norms.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
- Termination: Director, ARIES reserves the right to terminate the engagement/contract at any stage in case of impropriety, misconduct, breach of conditions, irregular attendance, or poor quality of performance.
- Posting: The selected candidate will be posted at ARIES office locations.
- All other Terms & conditions shall be governed as per the Institute norms.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
- All further amendments/corrigendum, clarifications, communication, etc. if any, related to this Advt. shall be published only at ARIES website. Candidates should regularly check at ARIES website for latest updates on this Advt.
- Mere possessing the essential qualification will not entitled any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post.
- All educational/professional/technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
- Interested candidates can apply only through the ONLINE mode at the given link.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 26 Jan 2022.
- Candidates must have to upload the scanned copies of all the supporting documents asked in the Online Application Form.
- Applications forwarded through any other means like by post, fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION
- The screened candidates will be called for an online Interview and/or online skill tests in which they will be screened for communication, interpersonal, and work-related technical and scientific knowledge and skills.
- Based on the performance in the Interview the selection of Project Associates-I will be made.
- At the time of joining, the selected candidate has to produce all the original mark sheets, experience certificates, and other relevant documents, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled.