Application for the post of Library Trainee (on Contract)
Aryabhatta Research Institute Of Observational Sciences (ARIES) invites Online-Application for the post of Library Trainee (On Contract). ARIES is an Autonomous Scientific Research Institute under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
No. of positions
Maximum Age limit
Place of posting
- Graduation from a UGC recognized University or Institution
- BLISc. / MLISc.
The candidate will be required to support Library/Knowledge Resource Centre activities such as stock verification and cataloguing of books/journals. Other relevant tasks may be assigned as and when required. The candidate will work with the members of the KRC team, and report to the Chair/Co-Chair of the KRC Committee.
Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the positions.
- The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and do not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment to the selected candidates. No claim whatsoever for regular employment at ARIES shall be entertained.
- The date of determining the age limit threshold, qualifications and experience shall be the date of the Advertisement on the ARIES website.
- No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates not selected for the positions.
- The tenure of appointments will be for a period of six months initially and may be extended subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidates in assessments and requirements of the institutes.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be appointed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview to the shortlisted candidates. The date of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- ARIES reserves the right to cancel the advertisements, positions and the recruitment process at any time and is not liable for assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Candidates are required to bring their full Curriculum Vitae (CV), Date of Birth Proof, Educational Qualification and Experience Certificates for being eligible for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form, misrepresentation or falsification of facts or instances of misconduct/misbehaviour at any stage during the selection process shall result in the disqualification of the candidate without any notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
The last date for submission of the online application is 28/06/2023 (11:59PM). The candidates are advised to visit regularly our website for further changes/corrigendum.
All enquiries related to this position can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org