ARIES Science Popularisation and Outreach Programe(ASPOP)
1. To encourage and enable ARIES astronomical community to take an active role in
explaining what we do (and why) to our fellow citizens.
2. To facilitate students and teachers at under graduate and graduate levels to carry out
small observational projects in Astronomy & Astrophysics using small aperture telescopes.
3. To give a glimpse of opportunities that are available for the young, enthusiastic and
bright students who want to take up Astronomy & Astrophysics as their career..
4. With live night-sky watching programe, give oportunity and thrill of seeing
night sky planets/moon and their structure with ASPO 14inch telescope in science centre.
5. Taking advantage of advanced technology, to spread the excitements of astronomy and Univers with full 3D sky shows, wit our coming mini-digital planatarium facility.
How to apply?
Main target is the young generation, especially school, colledge and university students who are potential future astronomer, but any one else are also welcome to visit. However, please apply only on-line by clicking on Apply Online
Any further correspondence can be made to the following address:
ARIES Science popularization
The update whether your application is on process stage or already processed, finalised can
be seen from our online webpage
communication is s strongly prefered only by email
giving as reference
your unique application ID in the subject, as received by our automeated email.
In case of emergency you may alsocontact us at 08936911661 (Ravindra K. Yadav,
Science centre Co-ordinator).
(ASPOP Team, ARIES)